Green DesignCreativity that won't cost the earth
At Crilly & Wardell we are commited to responsible design and reducing our carbon footprint wherever and whenever possible. This means that when there are choices to be made we try and choose the option that is best for both the environment and you our client.
We recycle all of our packaging and paper waste, and all of our studio practices are geared to saving energy and resources. Where possible we also use local, Irish suppliers and services.
Ethically sound + sustainable design
This means design for good – Good for our society, good for our planet and ultimately good for businesses.
“If you think it’s expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur.”
We are professionally trained graphic designers, and abide by the standards of the Institute of Designers in Ireland (IDI), a professional body representing the interests of Irish designers, recognised at national, EU and international level.
We understand that our clients work is highly confidential and so have procedures in place such as non-disclosure agreements, and all assets are managed and stored on our own servers. All design work is performed by our staff and any third party suppliers are identified. We take pride not only on the quality of work our firm produces, but also in our ability to keep to agreed project milestones, schedules and budgets – and we will keep yours! Communication and points of contact are vital to the success of any project, so if direct and immediate contact is required, we will simply call you or set up a personal meeting – no layers to wade through!
We take this part of our business seriously – but trust us, working with us is fun!
– 100% Emission free electric vehicle
– Electricity sourced solely from wind turbines.
– Geothermal heating system.
– All computers, monitors and printers are ‘Energy Star’ compliant.
– Apple Macintosh machines up to 60% recyclable.
– Responsible waste management policy.
– Environmentally friendly toner cartridge recycling – Xerox Green World Alliance program.
– Environmentally friendly print options.
– Advice on recycled paper stock.
– FSC compliant printer available.
– Digital proofing utilised when suitable.
– Consultation on E-publications, E-zines etc.
– Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland / Power of One
Areas of expertise…
Brand Design / Identity Design / Logo design / Packaging Design / Brand Strategy & Positioning / Market Analysis / Brand Architecture / Research / Photography & Styling / Illustration / Naming & Taglines / Brand Voice & Language / Brand Culture / Copy for Packaging / Packaging Structure / Packaging Materials / Concepts and Innovation / 3D Modelling / Mock Ups / Exhibitions / Print Management / Photoshop / Vehicle Livery Design / Website Design / Internal Branding / Literature Design / Environmental Design
Want to talk about